- Our Work
- Get Involved
Global Grand Rounds in Infectious Diseases (2018-06-27)
A 30 year old man presents with lightheadedness for one day.
- 1 month prior to admit had fever for 2-3 days
- Fever was associated with headache, chills, and arthralgia at that time worse in the shoulders and elbows bilaterally.
- After fever resolved, a friend pointed out to him that he had a rash.
- Approximately 10 red circular to ovoid non-raised rashes on his chest, back, and upper arms.
- Rash faded over a period of approximately 10 days.
Matthew Robinson, MD
Length of Presentation:
56 minutes 45 seconds